Harrisburg University Board of Trustees
As a private non-profit institution, Harrisburg University is governed by an independent, self-perpetuating Board of Trustees. The Board of Trustees delegates authority for day-to-day operations to senior management.
- Robert J. Dolan, ASA, Chairman of the Board, Conrad Siegel Actuaries
Chair of the Board
- Bennett Chotiner, M.D.,F.A.C.S., Medical Director, Memorial Eye Institute
- Emily Stover DeRocco, Esq., immediate past President, Manufacturing Institute, NAM
- J. Randall Grespin, Managing Director, Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation (Retired)
- Barbara Y. Groce, Independent Non-Profit Organization Management Professional
- Steven M. Hoffman, C.P.A., Partner, KPMG LLP (Retired)
- Bradley R. Jones, Vice President, Harristown Enterprises, Inc.
- Robert Joyce, President, Versatile Systems, Inc.
- Jessica E. Meyers, President, The JEM Group
- John D. Morefield, President, Morefield Communications
- Paul J. Navarro, President, Navarro & Wright Consulting Engineers, Inc.
- Robert A. Ortenzio, CEO, Select Medical Corporation
- Anthony A. Pascotti, President, Pascotti Realty and Developers III
- Mayur Patel,Principal, Laughner Patel Developers
- Stephen R. Reed, President and CEO, Reed Strategic Advisors, LLC
- W. Greg Rothman, President/CEO, RSR Realtors
- Robert M. Scaer,P.E., President and Chief Operating Officer, Gannett Fleming
- Daniel Schwab, Co-President, D&H Distributing
- Russel S. Swanger, Senior Counsel, BAE Systems
- Stephen Tang, President and CEO, University City Science Center
- Alan Todd, Chairman, Corporate University Xchange
- David S. Weir, Director of the Office of Economic Innovation and Partnership, Delaware Biotechnology Institute
- R. Timothy Weston, Partner, K&L Gates LLP
- Douglas A. Neidich, Trustee Emeritus, Chairman, Green Works Development LLC