Page 1 of 1
- TrainingPros Webinar: Grounding Social Learning While Still Allowing it to Fly
TrainingPros invites you to participate in the second of our Learning Views webinar series in partnership with Harrisburg University.
Oct 27, 2014
- Technology Appreciation Forum
you're interested in collaborating with public sector IT professionals, don't miss the GTI Technology Appreciation Forum. The event is a flipped expo where IT leaders and practitioners showcase past and future projects and explore best practices that can be applied to future projects.
Oct 28, 2014
- Free Lecture on Capital Market Oversight by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority
Industry practices by investment banks and regulation of these markets will be the focus of a free lecture open to the community from noon to 1 p.m., November 6th at Harrisburg University of Science and Technology.
Nov 6, 2014
- Pennsylvania Student Workforce Health IT Development
- Pennsylvania's health care system is becoming more technologically advanced and those providing care will require a skilled health IT workforce to support the implementation and use of electronic health records as well as to support health information exchange projects. The CPAHIMSS & WPAHIMSS chapters in partnership with the Pennsylvania chapters of AHIMA will hold a Pennsylvania Student Workforce Health IT Development event on November 7th from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. at the Harrisburg University of Science and Technology. The program will include presentations by national, state and local leaders to help attendees understand the current state of health it workforce issues and what is happening to support health IT workforce development. Please plan on attending to join the discussion on this very important topic. http://cpa.himsschapter.org/Events/Event.aspx?ItemNumber=31884&navItemNumber=0
Nov 7, 2014