- Online Active Learning Specialist Certificate
This course provides an in-depth overview of the pillars of active learning: physical literacy, educational neuroscience, cognitive psychology and best practices. Educators will be equipped with the tools needed to create, implement and evaluate active learning strategies—for the classroom, gymnasium, athletic field, school, district or alternative educational settings.
Nov 22, 2013 - Mar 3, 2014
- WEBINAR: Advanced Instructional Design: Check Out Micro Instructional Design for Problem- and Game-Based Learning
Join this online session to explore David Merrill’s Pebble in the Pond (PiP) instructional design model for problem-based learning and consider how it can also be applied to game-based learning design.
Dec 17, 2013
- Fundamentals of Quality Management: Risk Analysis and Root Cause
This course will explore the methods for identifying, managing and mitigating issues that present risks to the quality of the product.
Jan 8-9, 2014
- ITIL Foundation Certification
ITIL® Foundation with Case Study The ITIL® 2011 Edition course is the entry level certification course for IT Service Management Best Practices training in ITIL.
Jan 14-16, 2014
- Changing Education with Active Learning - Free Webinar
Teachers who want to increase engagement in the classroom, leverage the mind-body connection to increase academic performance, and increase students' physical and health literacy, are applying Active Learning with their students. Attend this free webinar to learn about the role of Active Learning in changing education.
Jan 21, 2014
- Advanced Instructional Design: Solving a Problem and Playing a Game
Attend this workshop to explore a problem-based learning model that can be applied for serious game design.
Jan 28, 2014
- Advanced Instructional Design: Abracadabra – Webinar!
Good training webinars don’t just appear. They are the result of careful planning, good design and preparation. Whether you’ll be offering your first webinar or have been conducting webinars for a while and want to improve the results, attend this workshop to explore planning, design and production strategies for creating effective training webinars.
Feb 3, 2014
- Free Webinar: Big Data in Training and Education
Join a panel of four industry experts in this free webinar as they discuss the current state of using big data in training and education. Submit your questions for the panel ahead of time at 4 p.m. on February 4, 2014.
Feb 4, 2014
- Free Lunch & Learn Seminar on ITIL & Project Management: Together in Perfect Harmony!
February 5, 2014 | 11:30 – 1:00 pm
Enjoy your lunch break while you learn! Bring a lunch and join us for an informative session.
Feb 5, 2014
- Big Fun and Big Data: Data Analytics in Game Design
Join a panel of four industry experts in this free webinar as they discuss the current state of using big data for game design and evaluation at 4 p.m. on March 4, 2014. The free event is part of Harrisburg University of Science and Technology’s 4 on 4 at 4 webinar series.
Mar 4, 2014