- Mina Gabriel brings practice experience in software development to Harrisburg University
When he was handed his degree in May 2014, Mina Gabriel also received an experience that helped prepare him for his next role as an assistant professor in Harrisburg Universityâ€™s Computer Science program.
May 26, 2015
- Harrisburg Universityâ€™s first graduate returns as full-time information security specialist
As the first graduate of Harrisburg University of Science and Technology, Michael Wright had always hoped heâ€™d return to his alma mater â€“ this time, as an educator.
May 26, 2015
- Summer Course: Creating Graphics and Media for Education
Visit www.HarrisburgU.edu/edtechclinics to learn about the Creating Graphics and Media for Education course along with other courses in the Summer Educators' Technology Clinics.
May 21, 2015
- New Professor Hopes to Instill a Lifelong Love of Learning in Students
As a new assistant professor at Harrisburg University of Science and Technology, Dr. Saeed Esmaili Sardari hopes to instill a lifelong love of learning in his students in the Computer Science and Information System Engineering courses.
May 18, 2015
- Dr. W. Randolph Ford joins Harrisburg University as Professor of Analytics
With two patents under his belt and a variety of expertise in everything from data analysis to language processing, Harrisburg University of Science and Technology is proud to welcome Dr. W. Randolph Ford as Professor of Analytics.
May 14, 2015
- Sign Up for the The Pennsylvania BioGENEius Challenge hosted at Harrisburg University
Let the BioGENEius in you come out! Explore the power of biotechnology and excel as a budding scientist by taking part in the the BioGENEius Challenge on May 21st at Harrisburg University of Science and Technology.
May 13, 2015
- Fulbright Specialist grant gives Harrisburg University an advantage in education abroad
The Fulbright Specialist grant has given Harrisburg University of Science and Technology another chance to learn from academics abroad.
May 12, 2015
- HU 2015 Summer Camps: Earn College Credits and Have Fun!
Are you naturally curious? Do you like to fix things, make things, or understand how things work by taking them apart? Wouldn't it be great if you could earn college credit while having fun exploring your passion? If you're in high school and ready to test out a college class, the Summer Exploration Camps are the perfect opportunity! Earn college credit and have fun. It's a great way to stay active this summer.
May 12, 2015
- Congratulations to the Class of 2015!
Harrisburg University of Science and Technology welcomed its newest alumni on May 7th during its 2015 Commencement Exercises in the Forum Auditorium in Harrisburg.
May 6, 2015
- Summer Learning Technologies Master of Science Courses
Expand your capabilities in training and education or start a new career path with the Learning Technologies Master of Science (LTMS) program at Harrisburg University.
Apr 18, 2015
- Harrisburg University Senior Wins Cash Prize In Financial Planning Competition
While working on a class financial project, Jacob Grove had to outline financial goals, some that could be obtained now and others later down the road.
Apr 13, 2015
- 2014 Honors List
Harrisburg University of Science and Technology congratulates the following students for their scholarship and inclusion on the 2014 Honors List. The Honors List recognizes undergraduates who earn a semester grade point average of 3.50 or higher; and who have completed a minimum of 9 semester hours of course work.
Apr 13, 2015
- Harrisburg University welcomes Charles Zogby as Vice President of Secondary School Services, Programs and Partnerships
In February, Charles Zogby joined Harrisburg University of Science and Technology as the Vice President of Secondary School Services, Programs and Partnerships, bringing his entrepreneurial spirit to help build the universityâ€™s connections and programs.
Mar 27, 2015
- You Are Invited to This Special Event on Entrepreneurship!
Starting a company is an arduous and lonely journey, and entrepreneurship is a constantly evolving discipline. Come meet, interact, and learn from expert entrepreneurs who will talk about their entrepreneurial journey and share valuable advice.
Mar 25, 2015
- Entrepreneurship Panel to Feature DC Founder Institute Graduates
Starting a company is an arduous and lonely journey, and entrepreneurship is a constantly evolving discipline. On April 16, 2015, come meet, interact, and learn from expert entrepreneurs who will talk about their entrepreneurial journey and share valuable advice. Join us to learn the myths and realities about starting your own business.
Mar 23, 2015
- Jay Liebowitz to Release New Book to Guide Rising Academics, Faculty in the Publishing World
As the DiSanto Visiting Chair in Applied Business and Finance at Harrisburg University of Science and Technology, DJay Liebowitz feels he holds an important role in showcasing the academic excellence of the school's faculty.
Mar 19, 2015
- 2015 Analytics Applications Summit is Sold Out!
Scheduled for April 20th at Harrisburg University, the 2015 Analytics Applications Summit will focus on the current state-of-the-art applications and future trends in various types of analytics and sectors. Leading analytics practitioners and educators will present their views and allow plenty of time for interactive discussion to promote an active learning environment. You will come away with understanding how analytics can play a key role in your organization, how to get started, what others are doing, and where the field is heading.
Mar 17, 2015
- Grant Hoover finds real world experience through Harrisburg Universityâ€™s Interactive Media program
There isn't a challenge that Grant Hoover isn't willing to tackle. The 18-year-old sophomore at Harrisburg University of Science and Technology has tried to do his best in any project set before him.
Mar 14, 2015
- Community Invited to Free Lecture on Preventing Charity Fraud & Embezzlement
The community is invited to a free discussion: Staying Out of Trouble: Charity Fraud, Embezzlement, and More, scheduled for March 19th at Harrisburg University of Science and Technology in PA.
Mar 13, 2015
- Harrisburg University Mourns Passing of Former Board Member Thomas Kirchhoff
The Harrisburg University of Science and Technology community mourns the passing of former Board of Trustee member Thomas Kirchhoff.
Mar 11, 2015