- Harrisburg University Welcomes Professor With Experience In Face Detection Technology
Dr. Mohammad Nayeem Teliâ€™s education and work experience has sent him around the world in search of opportunities to become one of the best in todayâ€™s computer science industry.
As a new assistant professor at Harrisburg University of Science and Technology, Dr. Teli is excited to help students learn the technology that will equip them with the tools needed to meet the challenges of today and the future.
Jun 15, 2015
- U.S. News Ranks HU #3 in the Nation Among Colleges with the Highest Internship Rates
News for its success placing students in internships.
The University ranks #3 in a U.S. Newsâ€™ Short Listâ€ś10 Colleges With the Highest Internship Rates.â€ť
Jun 9, 2015
- Professor brings computer science expertise to the Geospatial Technology and Computer Science programs
Years of working in computer science programs around the world will allow Dr. Nushwan Al-Nakash to bring his international expertise to the classroom at Harrisburg University of Science and Technology.
Jun 8, 2015
- Harrisburg University student partners with Extra Life Hershey Guild to play video games for charity
Playing video games for a good cause seemed like the perfect way for a busy Harrisburg University student to help others.
Jun 8, 2015
- New Professor Hopes to Instill a Lifelong Love of Learning in Students
As a new assistant professor at Harrisburg University of Science and Technology, Dr. Saeed Esmaili Sardari hopes to instill a lifelong love of learning in his students in the Computer Science and Information System Engineering courses.
May 29, 2015
- Dr. W. Randolph Ford joins Harrisburg University as Professor of Analytics
With two patents under his belt and a variety of expertise in everything from data analysis to language processing, Harrisburg University of Science and Technology is proud to welcome Dr. W. Randolph Ford as Professor of Analytics.
May 27, 2015
- Mina Gabriel brings practice experience in software development to Harrisburg University
When he was handed his degree in May 2014, Mina Gabriel also received an experience that helped prepare him for his next role as an assistant professor in Harrisburg Universityâ€™s Computer Science program.
May 26, 2015
- Harrisburg Universityâ€™s first graduate returns as full-time professor
As the first graduate of Harrisburg University of Science and Technology, Michael Wright had always hoped heâ€™d return to his alma mater â€“ this time, as an educator.
May 26, 2015
- Fulbright Specialist grant gives Harrisburg University an advantage in education abroad
The Fulbright Specialist grant has given Harrisburg University of Science and Technology another chance to learn from academics abroad.
May 25, 2015
- Summer Course: Creating Graphics and Media for Education
Visit www.HarrisburgU.edu/edtechclinics to learn about the Creating Graphics and Media for Education course along with other courses in the Summer Educators' Technology Clinics.
May 21, 2015
- Sign Up for the The Pennsylvania BioGENEius Challenge hosted at Harrisburg University
Let the BioGENEius in you come out! Explore the power of biotechnology and excel as a budding scientist by taking part in the the BioGENEius Challenge on May 21st at Harrisburg University of Science and Technology.
May 13, 2015
- HU 2015 Summer Camps: Earn College Credits and Have Fun!
Are you naturally curious? Do you like to fix things, make things, or understand how things work by taking them apart? Wouldn't it be great if you could earn college credit while having fun exploring your passion? If you're in high school and ready to test out a college class, the Summer Exploration Camps are the perfect opportunity! Earn college credit and have fun. It's a great way to stay active this summer.
May 12, 2015
- Congratulations to the Class of 2015!
Harrisburg University of Science and Technology welcomed its newest alumni on May 7th during its 2015 Commencement Exercises in the Forum Auditorium in Harrisburg.
May 6, 2015
- Summer Learning Technologies Master of Science Courses
Expand your capabilities in training and education or start a new career path with the Learning Technologies Master of Science (LTMS) program at Harrisburg University.
Apr 18, 2015
- Harrisburg University Senior Wins Cash Prize In Financial Planning Competition
While working on a class financial project, Jacob Grove had to outline financial goals, some that could be obtained now and others later down the road.
Apr 13, 2015
- 2014 Honors List
Harrisburg University of Science and Technology congratulates the following students for their scholarship and inclusion on the 2014 Honors List. The Honors List recognizes undergraduates who earn a semester grade point average of 3.50 or higher; and who have completed a minimum of 9 semester hours of course work.
Apr 13, 2015
- Harrisburg University welcomes Charles Zogby as Vice President of Secondary School Services, Programs and Partnerships
In February, Charles Zogby joined Harrisburg University of Science and Technology as the Vice President of Secondary School Services, Programs and Partnerships, bringing his entrepreneurial spirit to help build the universityâ€™s connections and programs.
Mar 27, 2015
- You Are Invited to This Special Event on Entrepreneurship!
Starting a company is an arduous and lonely journey, and entrepreneurship is a constantly evolving discipline. Come meet, interact, and learn from expert entrepreneurs who will talk about their entrepreneurial journey and share valuable advice.
Mar 25, 2015
- Entrepreneurship Panel to Feature DC Founder Institute Graduates
Starting a company is an arduous and lonely journey, and entrepreneurship is a constantly evolving discipline. On April 16, 2015, come meet, interact, and learn from expert entrepreneurs who will talk about their entrepreneurial journey and share valuable advice. Join us to learn the myths and realities about starting your own business.
Mar 23, 2015
- Jay Liebowitz to Release New Book to Guide Rising Academics, Faculty in the Publishing World
As the DiSanto Visiting Chair in Applied Business and Finance at Harrisburg University of Science and Technology, DJay Liebowitz feels he holds an important role in showcasing the academic excellence of the school's faculty.
Mar 19, 2015