We make it easy to transfer to HU!
Congratulations on your interest in continuing your education to pursue a bachelor of science degree! More and more students are discovering the transfer path to Harrisburg University.
Our transfer students come from many universities and college in the region, including Harrisburg Area Community College(HACC). Our articulation agreement with HACC ensures a seamless transfer of credits from respective HACC associate degree programs to Harrisburg University’s undergraduate degree programs.
The University also has an articulation agreement with The Community College of Baltimore County (CCBC) and with Lehigh Carbon Community College. Additionally, we are working with other community colleges to identify programs and map semester hour credits transferable toward a degree at Harrisburg University.
HU+U: Science & Technology Career-Focused Degree Options
- Internships and experiential learning options deliver real-world learning that leads students directly into careers.
- 92% of alumni have a job in their field of study or attend graduate school within six months of graduation.
- Begin taking classes in your major during your first year.
- Connect to our career-focused undergraduate degree programs or graduate degree programs.
- Generous scholarships and financial aid make a private education affordable.
- Year-round study gets you to your career faster.
- New, apartment-style housing across the street from your classes.
- Faculty integrate their corporate and industry experience with hands-on projects.
- Capital location puts you within easy access to major cities in the Mid-Atlantic region.
Ready for the next step? Request information on our programs. Share your contact information so we can continue the conversation through email or Facebook. Consider a visit to the campus. We offer private tours and special admissions events throughout the year. You can register by calling the admissions office at 717.901.5101. Learn more about the admissions process here or begin your online application.