Harrisburg University of Science and Technology provides innovative undergraduate, graduate and professional programs that lead our students to successful careers. Our experiential learning model results in graduates that are highly sought by employers in the Capital Region and beyond.
- Limited Seats Still Available for Free Science and Technology of Transportation Summer Institute
- HU Professor Presents Workshop on STEM for Biotech and Nanobiotech Education at National Conference
- North American Simulation and Gaming Association Invites HU Professor to Present
- Top minds in finance share insights for HUâ€™s DiSanto Chair Distinguished Speaker Series in Financial Literacy
- 2015 Financial Aid Workshop
Feb 16, 2015 | 9 a.m. to noon
- Get to Know HU: November 15th Undergraduate Open House
Nov 15, 2014 | 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- DiSanto Chair Distinguished Speaker Series: Capital Market Oversight by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority
Nov 6, 2014 | Noon to 1 p.m.
- Get to Know HU: October 18th Undergraduate Open House
Oct 18, 2014 | 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.