Harrisburg University of Science and Technology provides innovative undergraduate, graduate and professional programs that lead our students to successful careers. Our experiential learning model results in graduates that are highly sought by employers in the Capital Region and beyond.
- Welcome Weekend 2014 Schedule
- HU Holds the Line on Undergraduate Tuition. No Increase for 2014-2015
- Class of 2010 Graduate Earns Promotion
- Top minds in finance share insights for HUâ€™s DiSanto Chair Distinguished Speaker Series in Financial Literacy
- 2015 Financial Aid Workshop
Feb 16, 2015 | 9 a.m. to noon
- Get to Know HU: November 15th Undergraduate Open House
Nov 15, 2014 | 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- DiSanto Chair Distinguished Speaker Series: Capital Market Oversight by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority
Nov 6, 2014 | Noon to 1 p.m.
- Get to Know HU: October 18th Undergraduate Open House
Oct 18, 2014 | 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.