Harrisburg University of Science and Technology provides innovative undergraduate, graduate and professional programs that lead our students to successful careers. Our experiential learning model results in graduates that are highly sought by employers in the Capital Region and beyond.
- Free Presentation: Financial Capability, Financial Education & Federal Policy
- Free Presentation: Our Money Choices Have Consequences--Learning to Choose Wisely
- Free Presentation: Credit and Student Loan Management
- HU professor mentors high school student who won second place in the International BioGENEius Challenge
- Harrisburg University Welcomes Professor With Experience In Face Detection Technology
- Quantum Computing Summit
Nov 6, 2015 | 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Credit and Student Loan Management
Nov 5, 2015 | Noon to 1 p.m.
- Money 101: Our Money Choices Have Consequences--Learning to Choose Wisely
Oct 29, 2015 | Noon to 1 p.m.
- Financial Capability, Financial Education & Federal Policy
Sep 24, 2015 | Noon to 1 p.m.